2nd Shift Production Support
Concord, NH | Supplemental
Wilson Employment Networks is currently recruiting for a Production Support Associate for our client in Concord, NH. This company is a small privately-owned manufacturer convenient to Route 293 in Manchester. They offer a fun, friendly atmosphere. All Shifts are available.
Major responsibilities of the Production Support Associate include:
- To run molding machines when required, inspect, package and perform post mold operations on produced product.
- Familiarize themselves with the quality requirements of each job that they are assigned.
- Visually inspect all products for conformance to quality standards when handling.
- Take and record product measurements when required.
- Communicate with the QA department to minimize any nonconforming product.
- Package product in predetermined method (written or verbal instructions)
- Understand the basic workings and safety features of all equipment and machinery that they are using.
- Maintain cleanliness in their work area.
- Perform any housekeeping duties as assigned by the Lead Operator, Foreman, or Acting Foreman.
- Follow all GMP practices.
- Assist in the training of other personnel as assigned.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Capable of training others as needed.
Qualifications of the Production Support Associate:
- Capable of reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Have good manual dexterity.
- Have good eyesight (with corrective lenses is acceptable
- Must be able to follow instructions, written and verbal.
- Possess functional knowledge of injection molds and injection molding machines
This position is full-time, Monday - Friday 4:00pm - 12:30am, and being offered on a supplemental basis. The rate of pay starts at $10.50/hour.
Candidates interested in this role must be able to comfortably lift up to 50lbs throughout the duration of an 8 hour shift.
Interested applicants should send a resume to email@example.com, call 603-225-7300 or visit www.wilsonemployment.com today!