CNC Programmer/Prototype Machinist
Londonderry, NH | Direct Hire
Wilson Employment Networks is partnering with a great employee owned Manchester, NH company, who is seeking an experienced CNC Programmer to join their team in their state of the art facility.
Qualifications of the CNC Programmer:
- Experience with some or all of the following:
- Turning and milling
- Miltronics turning
- Trak turning and milling.
- Experience in prototype machining
- Conversational and CAD/CAM a must along with manual machining, turning, shaping and milling skills. This person must be able to work to extremely close tolerances (.0005)
- Must be reliable and a self starter
- Able to set up and program machines
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Supervisory skills a plus.
Send resumes to: email@example.com, call 603-225-7300 or visit www.wilsonemployment.com.