Customer Service Representative
Concord, NH | Supplemental To Direct
Wilson Employment Networks is excited to be partnering with EZPass to find top-quality talent for their brand new 8000 square foot Call Center in Concord, NH.
The Customer Service Representative will report to the Call Center Supervisor and is responsible for answering routine telephone inquiries in a professional, customer-oriented manner by following standard scripts and procedures. Must have an on-going knowledge of company policies/guidelines as directed by management; and remain flexible and willing to adjust to other duties of the CSC based on business needs.
Other duties to include, but are not limited to: notice quality review, image review, and customer case management.
- High school diploma or GED Certificate is required; one to two years related experience in customer service and/or retail industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Clear and professional speaking voice.
- Strong process, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated productivity in a team environment, focusing on customer satisfaction.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to operational excellence.
- Must possess strong computer skill-sets with emphasis on MS-Office products such as Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word are highly desirable.
A criminal background and pre-employment drug screening will be conducted, rate of pay is $12 an hour.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com, call 603-225-7300 or visit www.wilsonemployment.com.