Warner, NH | Supplemental To Direct
Wilson Employment Networks is currently partnering with Warner Power in Warner, NH to bring them a top-quality Material Handler.
This Material Handler's responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain stockroom inventory levels
- Perform cycle counts and inventory management
- Constantly use computer systems to input and manage inventory
- Assist in all receiving activities in the warehouse
Qualifications of the Material Handler:
- Prior warehouse experience required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to use computers is a must
This is a full time opportunity for a Material Handler, being offered on a supplemental to direct basis. The rate of pay is commensurate with experience.
Candidates interested in this role must be able to comfortably lift up to 50lbs throughout the duration of an 8 hour shift.
This position requires the completion of a state criminal background check and a drug screen upon the receipt of a job offer.
Interested applicants should send a resume to email@example.com, call 603-225-7300 or visit www.wilsonemployment.com today!