Mold Process Technician
Concord, NH | Supplemental To Direct
Wilson Employment Networks is seeking an Injection Mold Process Technician for our Concord, NH client. The key requirements for this position are to maintain production processes and machinery to produce quality parts. Qualified candidates will have plastic injection molding setup processing experience and ability to manage a potential staff of 4 employees.
- Perform mold set-up and any necessary processing changes to ensure that the machines are running at the proper efficiency and that the product is in conformance.
- Perform daily mold and machine preventive maintenance per procedures.
- Monitor and repair all auxiliary equipment.
- Verify that the machine set-up parameters are correct.
- Record performance of machines and any adjustments
Must have knowledge of injection molds, injection molding machines, mold setups, and automation systems.
This is a 3rd shift full-time supplemental to direct opportunity. Pay $25/hour, Midnight to 9:00 am, Tuesday-Saturday.
Our client is highly motivated to fill this position! To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-225-7300 or visit www.wilsonemployment.com.