Plastic Process Engineer
Salem, NH | Direct Hire
Wilson Employment is currently recruiting for a great direct hire Plastic Process Engineering role in Southern, NH.
- Troubleshoot and solve plastic process problems
- Support the introduction of new products into production
- Support facility and manufacturing safety environmental and ergonomics efforts
- Optimize existing machines
- Specify and procure new plastic processing equipment
- Support and design set up parameters
- Create standard work instructions
- Provide Technical leadership, with hands on approach
- Facilitate implementation, integration and acceptance of process controls
- Design changes to product or process set up to increase productivity and improve product quality
- Design new products/processes and next generation equipment.
- Minimum of a BS in Plastic Engineering
- 8 years min experience in plastic processing, extrusion in particular
- Project management experience
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt strongly desired
- SolidWorks designing experience
- Hands on skills and capital projects experience
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please email your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-225-7300 or visit www.wilsonemployment.com.
Client is not offering relocation assistance and prefers local candidates All inquires are confidential.