Belmont, NH | Supplemental To Direct
Wilson Employment Networks is proudly recruiting for a Program Manager role in the Concord, NH area. This fast growing company is a a global leader in the design and manufacture of standard and customized products for the military, space and commercial marketplace.
The Program Manager will be the customer primary point of contact from receiving of Purchase Order to program close, and will be responsible for addressing scope of work, terms and conditions, and any other customer needs and expectation.
The Program Manager will manage internal resources and coordinate with sister divisions of the company overseas, overseeing three types of programs:
- Development programs – Overseeing the execution from start to completion (handing over to production).
- Production programs – once the PO was awarded, the Program Manager will be the customer primary point of contact and ensure that the company has met all its contractual obligations.
- Ongoing programs – facilitate any requests or change to existing products.
The Program Manager will also be responsible for ensuring the compliance of the program execution with trade rules and regulations.
Roles and responsibilities of the Program Manager:
- Management of development programs, coordination with our sister company in Israel.
- Creating, executing and tracking work plans and schedules
- Contract administration
- Primary point of contact for customers – support customer meetings and providing status.
- Ensuring program execution in accordance with US export regulations
- Manage Purchase Orders (PO) – facilitate PO survey.
Qualifications of the Program Manager
- At least 3 years of experience in program management, preferably over five.
- Experience with DOD and major defense companies contracting
- Knowledge of FAR/DFAR acquisition rules
- Knowledge of the State department and the department of Commerce trade compliance rules and regulations
- Experience with MS-Project
- Background in Contracts or Sub-contracts management – advantage.
- Working with Israeli companies – advantage.
- Experience in preparing proposals, pricing, fact finding and negotiations – Advantage.
- Must have outstanding customer service and leadership skills as well as a strong ability to handle multiple tasks and a fast paced environment.
Interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity? Please email your resume in confidence to email@example.com.