Manchester, NH | Direct Hire
Wilson Employment Networks is proudly working with our central NH client to recruit for a Quality Engineer.
Do you love:
- Statistical analysis, assisting in problem solving techniques, and recommending new techniques in statistical quality assurance to reduce process variations.
- Interfacing with product design and development engineers and production to develop control plans for manufactured goods and processes, using historical on-line and off-line quality parameter data for confirming process capability to ensure products are designed for manufacturability.
- Performing routine mechanical, dimensional, and electrical testing and analysis of results on in-process product, finished product and incoming supplier product.
- Managing calibration program, calibrates test equipment within capabilities and confirms measurement adequacy through Gage R&R studies.
- Reviewing and recommending changes to the Quality Management System and associated documents, such as standard operating procedures/standard work.
- Developing new testing methods or software programs to evaluate the quality of products.
- Reviewing and recommending disposition of non-conforming material through
- Executes internal QMS audits to ensure compliance with in-house and external specifications and standards such as ISO9001:2015.
- Manage and resolve supplier issues and customer complaints.
Maintain and update test job log.
Do you possess:
- Attention to detail
- Strong statistical analysis skills with experience implementing SPC.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in the use of formal problem solving methods.
- Provide effective training as needed or required.
- Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Respond to shifting priorities in a cooperative manner.
- Understanding of lab testing methodology, process and procedures.
- Proficient computer skills utilizing Microsoft Excel and Word, and customized programs.
- Reading, writing, and comprehension skills in English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with co-workers, customers, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering, Mathematics or related field.
- Professional accreditation by ASQ in Quality Engineering, Management or Auditing.
- Experience with ISO9001 quality systems.
- 4-7 years experience in a manufacturing environment; prior experience in plastics or continuous process industry desired.
- Strong working knowledge of performance measurement and monitoring methods
If this sounds like the job for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration., firstname.lastname@example.org.