Londonderry, NH | Supplemental To Direct
Wilson Employment Networks is partnering with ECCO USA to find talented Zone Processors for their location in Londonderry, NH.
This position's responsibilities will be to:
- Pick merchandise based on customer orders as indicated on delivery note
- Scan all products into warehouse management system for order validation
- Maintain working knowledge of product’s physical location in the warehouse
- Assist with stocking process by returning product to proper warehouse locations
- Assist with semi-annual inventory counts
- Responsible for cleanliness of department area
- Maintain a positive attitude and make a valuable contribution towards maintaining a culture of passion, innovation and sustainability
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required within 6 months of conversion
- 1-2 years warehouse experience preferred
- Continuous walking/standing for prolonged periods of time
- Continuous bending/lifting for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a basic level
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to work overtime, nights and/or weekends as required
This opportunity is available on 1st shift on a supplemental to direct basis. This opportunity is full-time 7:00am - 3:30pm, with the option to work 6:00am - 4:30pm instead to earn some overtime. Mandatory shift every Saturday from 6:00am - 12:00pm. The rate of pay is $11.50/hour.
Candidates interested in this role must be able to comfortably lift up to 50lbs for the duration of an entire shift.
This position requires the completion of a state and federal level criminal background check upon the receipt of a job offer.
Interested applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-225-7300 or visit www.wilsonemployment.com today!